Monday, September 15, 2008

My first time...

This is the first time I've ever had a blog...In honor of this I would like to ponder on the many firsts we experience. The first time you look into your newborn's eyes and the overwhelming feeling of love and joy that leaps into your heart...the first snowfall of the year...the first time you drove a car!!!!...the first time you truly felt loved...the first time you truly fell in love...the first time you rip your pants falling down...the first time you said goodbye to a loved one...your first pet!...your first pair of fancy shoes...your first prom dress...the first time someone close to you dies...your first best friend...your first crush...your first experience with God...the first time God really moves you to do something...etc. These aren't things that mean something to everyone, but they are things that mean something to me. I know there are more important firsts in this world, but taking the time to remember the small ones make you appreciate all the moments in your life!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Very good! You figure it all out and then come over and help me with my blog! Ha! Love you!